Friday, April 1, 2011

And The Benefits Are.........

Have you ever wondered why over the last twenty years there has been such an increase in cancer and other debilitating illnesses? Why with all of the cancer research and fundraising there is still no found cure? Is it all a game in which individuals serve as the playing pieces?
I personally believe that the medical industry serves as a financial provider for the government. Why is it that the United States is the LEADER in cancer? It is all a financial game. Do I think that the United States is purposely allowing individuals to become ill for financial gain? Not necessarily, but I believe that there is a cure, and that we would rather attack an individual's immune system at a pretty costly price tag then serve the true purpose of actually healing them.
I think that the Food and Drug administration approves the methods in which our foods are processed, and that it all has an effect on the ways our bodies function.
Pretty strong opinions, huh?
About three years ago, I had strep throat. I received an antibiotic and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. I had never had this type of reaction before. I stopped taking the medication, and refuse to take medication now. I changed my nutrition habits and have not been ill sense.  I started doing research and have found severe evidence supporting the ideas of consuming foods in their most natural state.
 It is essential, in my opinion, to read labels and educate yourself when it comes to making decisions in regards to nurtition.
Do your research, and you be the judge. Can we cure ourselves? Or continue to pour millions of dollars a year in to a lost cause? Who are our Health Care benefits truly benefitting?

1 comment:

  1. http://islandofthought3.blogspot.com/2011/05/best-defense-is-good-offense.html

    ReplyDelete